I’ll say it loud and clear: The Grand Mayan/Vida Vacations is a giant FRAUD

Back in 2008 after completing radical stemcell surgery I went to a timeshare presentation at the Grand Mayan in Nuevo Vallarta, I wanted the freedom of a place to relax but knew that there was a chance I would need the money more after all of my medical bills. So I wanted to be sure this was an investment I could easily rent or sell if I could not use it.

The sales staff lied. They promised that I would be able to rent this with my eyes closed. And that there was a robust market for the property. I have tried countless times to right this wrong but those who are in charge have decided that keeping my $15, 000 is more important than the truth. I WILL NOT stop until The Mayan returns what's mine. Forget the fact that I was medically impaired, not one of the promises they made to was even close to the truth.The internet is littered with their victims, mine is not an isolated case by any stretch of the imagination.

How the owner supports this is beyond belief. For him to deny knowledge about what’s on the internet is ludicrous. In my mind these practices flow down from him--he is the true leader of this organization.

I will continue to post on any and every venue that reaches anyone who may consider purchasing at the Grand Mayan or Mayan Palace. As it turned out I am on disability so I have nothing to do all day and night but speak the truth and bring down this incredibly fraudulent operation. Shame on you!!

Christie

Reason of review: Scam, Fraud, Lies.

I didn't like: Scams, Rip off, Lies, Fraud.

Comments

Oxford, Ohio, United States #924325

My husband and I are in the same "Boat of Lies and Deception!" We are in our second year of a ten year contract, and our extra weeks have NEVER been rented.We want OUT now.

We want a refund.

Please continue stating the truth about how we have all been lied to.There must be something we can do as a group of 109 disappointed clients.

to Anonymous Oxford, Ohio, United States #934813

Our issues have been clarified and are now satisfactorily resolved.