My husband myself sister and my brother in-law were deceived into buying something we can't use. All four of us took the presentation at the Grand Mayan in Cabo we made it clear we always vacation together and needed a 2 bedroom with a kitchen. What we wound up with was a hotel unit and 50 breakaway weeks.

After we finished paying our down payment I called to make a reservation that's when I was told I would have to use breakaway weeks to get a 2 bedroom, but I could not use breakaways at any Grand Mayan we would have to exchange to another resort. We bought it to use there!!

Trying to make the best of it,we remembered the Vida sales rep making a big deal of how easy it is to rent out the weeks through brokers that their members use. I couldn't find the list in my paperwork so I called back customer service and they sent me a list of brokers.

There are four on the list, so I wanted to see who was the best. Upon looking them up on line, one was worse that the other. Knowing I was feeling ripped off, they send me a list of scammers. Unbelievable!!! Obviously I didn't use them so now I's stick and the Grand Mayan says there's nothing they can do.

I urge the Grand Mayan to do the right thing.

Mary M

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

New Windsor, New York, United States #919977

Try to fight this through your credit card fraud department.