San Jose Del Cabo, Baja California Sur
3.1
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Hello, who would I need to contact because the deal they offered us is not what we got. We signed up for 25 weeks of being able to use all resorts at anytime and being able to choose 1-3 rooms. Now looking at it majority of their resorts only have 2 rooms max. Plus we are not able to use the promised time. I would like for someone from this company to properly explain it. We stuck around for their sales pitch and explained to them that I was sick and needed my money for more pressing matters. If I would of read all these bad reviews before I heard their spiel, I would have not said yes. P,ease help

This person wrote the review because of "did not issue promised it ms" at The Grand Mayan. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1850 and wants The Grand Mayan to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unrelenting sales people tactics. Author liked the most resort. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Grand Mayan and the grand mayan vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dear Anonymous user,

We were alerted to your concerns and appreciate the opportunity to respond.

We truly regret to hear about the inconveniences you have experienced with your package. For that reason, even though we are a separate and independent company from the Vacation Privileges Club, we kindly ask that you allow us to intervene by forwarding your information to them.

Please contact us at 1-800-292-9446 or at customerservice@grandmayan.com.mx. Once we obtain your package’s information, they will certainly provide you personalized assistance in a promptly manner to help you make the most out of your vacation package.

We are grateful for your time.

Sincerely, The Customer Care Team.