Clarksville, Ohio

My husband and I went to Puerto Vallarta in 2004 we got hit with the timeshare, the thing that got my husband was a story of the Salesman grandfather that bought 2 Units and was renting them and had already bought himself a new tractor. Well we get back to the USA and listed our with 2 of the companies they recommended no luck. So in 2005 we go back to Puerto Vallarta sat thru the same time share just to see the Texan that lied to us, there is not enough space on here to tell you all what we have been thru, they stole from us, when you lie that is stealing, miss leading, fee's that we paid.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with The Grand Mayan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Grand Mayan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare The Grand Mayan to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Grand Mayan?

Comments